Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney and Advocacy
At the Disability Help Center in Nevada, our Las Vegas injury law team fights aggressively to protect our clients’ rights and interests. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a southern Nevada accident, speaking to a personal injury lawyer in Las Vegas can make all the difference in being able to pay for your medical bills and everyday expenses.
Our personal injury attorneys have a unique approach. Simply contact us by calling 855-704-4222 or fill out our online form to schedule an initial consultation. We’ll meet with you to discuss your case at no charge. This Las Vegas injury law firm is full of passionate advocates who will help you achieve justice through a settlement or trial case. We do our best to keep the process easy for you. Let us handle the necessary legal actions needed to seek justice and full compensation while you focus on getting better.
Trusted Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
The attorneys at our Las Vegas personal injury law center have years of experience with Nevada state laws handling a variety of personal injury cases including all of the following:
- Dog bites
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Car accidents
Our team has a reputation for excellence in the personal injury field across Clark County. If you’ve been involved in a serious accident in southern Nevada, call our law center today at 855-704-4222 or fill out our online form to speak to an attorney who can help you win fair compensation to provide for your family.
When we bring a case to a jury for a decision, our trial lawyers meticulously develop your case, present it professionally in court, and map out a legal strategy so no detail will be left to chance. Our strong reputation is built upon a foundation of personal dedication to our clients. We offer loyalty and honesty to those we serve, and we have a passion for obtaining justice.
Making a Successful Case for Personal Injury
To establish merit in a personal injury case, you must prove certain elements. These include:
- That the defendant breached their duty of care – By law, Nevada residents are expected to act in a manner that reasonably affords safety to others. If they are negligent in these duties, they have breached their duty of care.
- That the defendant’s actions caused the accident – If someone’s action or failure to act is the legal cause of death or injury, they can be held liable for the accident.
- The accident caused damages to the plaintiff – If you have suffered emotional, physical or financial damages as a result of the defendant’s negligence, you have a good chance of receiving a financial award to cover those losses.
Las Vegas Injury Law Statute of Limitations
The ability to recover compensation in Nevada is critically affected by the state’s statute of limitations. The time an injured person has available to file a suit against a negligent party is restricted by state law.
- Wrongful death and personal injury cases – These lawsuits must be filed within two years of the death or injury.
- Cases filed against a state, county, city, or other government agency – These cases vary by region, so hiring a personal injury attorney is imperative in meeting deadlines.
- Medical malpractice cases – These wrongful death or injury cases allow only one year from the date of the discovery of the disease, illness or condition to file a claim, though extensions are available in certain circumstances.
- Product liability cases – If you’ve been injured by a faulty or defective product, you must file a claim within four years from the date of the incident.
If time has progressed past the statute of limitations for your case type, you may not be able to win compensation for your injuries. On occasion, there are legal tactics that allow you to extend the time or file your claim under a different legal theory or law, but these cases are rare. When in doubt, speak to a personal injury lawyer in Las Vegas to determine whether you have a valid case. Our Las Vegas injury law firm can be contacted 24/7 at 855-704-4222 for a free consultation and we operate on a no win, no fee basis. We only collect payment if you win your case.
Knowing the Worth of Your Personal Injury Case
Because types of personal injury cases vary, so does the amount of compensation you can recover. Personal injury laws cover many situations where a person suffers emotional pain, death, or bodily injury due to someone else’s negligence. The injured party has the opportunity to file a claim against the negligent party to seek financial compensation, or “damages,” to pay for accident-related expenses. These damages may include:
- Past, present, and future medical costs
- Lost earning capacity or wages
- Physical or mental pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship or family support
- Loss or enjoyment or quality of life
- Emotional anguish
- Punitive damages used to punish and make an example of the negligent party
No Money? No Problem.
A serious accident often leads to major financial, physical, and emotional problems. Our law team helps relieve the stress of the situation and gets you the money you need to take care of
yourself and your family while you heal. Struggling to figure out how to pay your medical bills? We’ll connect you with physicians who are willing to work with you on a lien basis so you can get treatment now and pay when you receive compensation. Better yet, our Las Vegas personal injury law center never collects a cent unless you do.
Connect With the Disability Help Center in Nevada
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured or killed by the negligence of another individual or agency, call the Disability Help Center in Clark County today at 855-704-4222 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free initial consultation and case evaluation. Our lawyers have the knowledge and skills necessary to win the settlement or verdict you deserve.